Single-disc Machine Ø 406 mm with sanding kit
The universal floor sander
2 years manufacturer's warranty
- Many applications
- Powerful, long-life motor (1,200 W)
- Easy handling
- Extensive range of accessories
- incl. 12.5 kg add-on weight
- Integrated safety switch
- Adjustable handle
- Optional cleaning kit
Add-on weight for even more abrasion pressure
The machine comes with a 12.5 kg add-on weight, which can be mounted in seconds as needed. It ensures an even higher abrasion pressure, allowing the efficient processing of sophisticated and difficult substrates.
Easy and ergonomic operation
The MENZER ESM 406 SK comes with a robust and ergonomic handle, which can be adjusted to the body height of the worker. The integrated safety switch prevents accidental machine activation. The large wheels make it very easy to transport.
Extensive accessory optionally available
Menzer offers a wide range of custom accessories:
- A diamond driving disc used with matching segments will allow the scouring of screed, mortar, concrete or adhesives with ease.
- The multi-disc driving disc ensures uniform sanding results on very plane substrates like ready-made parquet flooring.
- The dust extraction ring allows for dust-free work conditions when combined with an industrial vacuum cleaner.
Changeover to a floor cleaner
Our ESM 406 SK can be transformed into a cleaning machine in seconds. The optional cleaning kit turns the floor sander into a perfect cleaning, maintenance, polishing or floor oiling machine. The set includes a soft and a hard brush, a perforated pad holder for cleaning pads, a foam rubber pad holder for dual sanding discs and a tank for cleaning and care products.
- Rated voltage
- 220–240 V
- Power consumption
- 1,2 kW
- Operating weight
- 32 kg
- 50 Hz
- Ø-Tool dimension
- 406 mm
- Tool speed
- 150 U/min
- Add-on weight (12.5 kg) + Pad holder for sanding discs + Pad holder for hook & loop sanding discs + Pad holder for sanding and polishing pads
Diamond segments - Soft floors
Thunder pad - Dual sanding disc