The MARSHALLTOWN SharpShooter® I comes as a complete kit. The specially formulated nylon gun has seven orifice sizes with a tubular design for reduced overspray and greater texture variety. The knurled knobs let you adjust the orifice plate without wrenches and a tight-sealing flow shutoff prevents leakage. The gun also features a handy air control valve which allows flow control at the gun instead of at the pump. An easy pull swing trigger allows for greater control and less fatigue. You can use the adjustable trigger function to stop the flow for consistency of patter. With the angled hopper adapter design, you can keep it level while spraying floors and ceilings. The seamless 2-gallon hopper corners eliminate material build-up and reduces clogging.
- 45° Angle Adapter included
- Seamless corner design to eliminate material build-up and reduces clogging
- High impact, thermoplastic gun housing
- Gun features a handy air control valve which allows flow control at the gun instead of at the pump
- All metal internal parts of exceptional quality
- Hopper capacity approximately 2 gallons
- Used for sprays acoustics, drywall mud, waterproofing material, pool-deck sealant, stucco and most gravity-fed materials.