Invisible penetrating water repellent sealer
Masters Protection is an association between silanes, siloxanes and silicates in water based. It penetrates into the concrete, expands inside the pores and forms a chemical barrier against moisture and dust. Completely transparent, it constitutes an invisible protection without changing surfaces appearance.
- Inside use : Masters Protection could be applied directly for protect micro topping concrete, self levelling overlay or water based stains. For realisations where a protection against stains is needed (showers, bathrooms, countertops, floors or outside applications) it's better to use a bi-component varnish such as Masters Varnish Pu Ecodur, Masters Varnish Pro PU or Masters Varnish Pro Epoxy.
- Ouside use : It performs a good protection against harsh exposure conditions, corrosion and freeze-thaw damage. So, it can be applied on stamped concrete or stencil concrete after 28 days drying.
How to use ?
1. Prepararing surfaces
The surface must be clean, dry and free of dust and other substances such as paint, oil, grease, fluorescence, glue, or old sealers. If you have any doubts about the cleanliness of the substrate, it is preferable to perform a light sanding with 120 grit.
Masters Protection must be applied with roller or brush in two or three coats. Depending on the weather conditions, each layer should be applied at 12 hours interval. Let it dry during 48 hours before re-use the area.
- Mono component - Water Based
- 1 liter for 10sqm
- Free VOC's - According to European Directive 2004/42/CE
- Silanes and siloxanes in water based
- Drying time
- 2 hours
- Shelf life
- 24 months
- 1 or 5 liters
- Outside and inside