Masters micro-concrete (also called Masters Beton Cire) is an ideal product for renovation and resurfacing. It doesn't require to remove old coatings, even on tiles on account of it excellent grip on all new and old supports. It is applied in two layers with only 2mm thickness.
Our microcement is available in 35 colours and allows multiple effects according to application mode.
With micro-concrete, you can create an airy and continuous space without all the inconvenience caused by annoying restoration works. You can even coat washbasins, bathtubs and shower cubicles, as it has no problem with high humidity.
Mechanical and physical characteristics
Coverage : About 1kg for 1 sqm for one coat
Granulometry : 0,3 à 0,4 mm
Density : 2,1
Compression resistance : 7 to 12 Mpa (after 2 days), 30 to 35 Mpa (after 28 days)
Flexion resistance : 3 to 5 Mpa (after 2 days), 11 to 12 Mpa (after 28 days)
Mechanicals resistances standards NF EN 196.1
- 3 liters of Masters Prim
- 2 x Masters Microconcrete (20kg of powder + 5L of binder)
- 1 x Masters Microconcrete (10kg of powder + 2,5L of binder)
- 2,5 liters of Masters Mineralizing
- 5 liters of Masters Prim
- 5 x Masters Microconcrete (20kg of powder + 5L of binder)
- 5 liters of Masters Mineralizing
- 10 liters of Masters Prim
- 10 x Masters Microconcrete (20kg of powder + 5L of binder)
- 10 liters of Masters Mineralizing